First Project: First Marriage Then Love


Title: First Marriage Then Love 2
Chinese title: 先婚厚爱 Xiān hūn hòu'ài
Total Chapters: 86

Synopsis:
After being in a relationship for 10 years, Lin Li thought she will finally has her happy ever after with Cheng Xiang. But when he left her on the altar during their wedding day and caused her to miscarry their child, Lin Li stopped believing in love.

To be with his childhood sweetheart, Zhou Han decided to betray his families and friends and elope with Ling Ran to USA. Eventually, she ruthlessly betrayed him and came back to China.

To save their bestfriend (Su Yicheng and Gu Anran) from Ling Ran's trick, Zhou Han and Lin Li decided to fake a relationship and sign a marriage certificate. Will these two people be able to learn to love again? Or will they let their past to haunt them for the rest of their lives?

Comments:
I first read this novel about Su Yicheng and Gu Anran that has been translated by An Ping Guo (https://anpinguo.blogspot.com) and I am intrigued by these couple who was so hurt by their ex-partners, and I really want them to have their own happy ending too.

This will be my first translation project. Thank you for your support! 😁



Comments

  1. I like Zhou Han and Lin Li's love story more than the first one. It is more interesting because it is about second chances and moving past the pain of failed relationships. I was so happy for their happy ending. The first love story Yicheng and Anran was more typical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! :) I am glad that you like this story too. Yes, I also think Zhou Han and Lin Li's story is more interesting. The author explored more emotions and character growth in this story, so I feel more "involved" with this couple.

      Please help to write a good review in Novel Updates and promote this blog! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your translation. The one I read was full of grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for reading this blog :) I really appreciate your support. I am also still learning here, so if you notice any mistakes, please let me know :)

      Please also help to write a good review in Novel Update and promote this blog. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking up this project.
    I pray that you are well and will remain well to be able to complete this project. There’s nothing worst than unable to read a complete novel. 😰
    Unfortunately the first book hasn’t been completely translated, but it’s is enough to know of these 2 main characters backgrounds.
    I actually hope to get some insight to the outcome of Su Yicheng and Gu An Ran and their children, ad well as the hopefully end of Ling Ran. I hope the horrible Ling Ran will not appear here to ruin their happiness.
    Once again, thank you for your translation. 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: Cooperative Relationship / Partnership

Chapter 3 part 2: Seafood Allergy

Chapter 14 part 3